Friday, September 21, 2007

[AMR025] Hello - Makes Noises With Brains Part 1

I'm a 15-year old Noise artist from North Dakota. My productions can range from bizarre soundscapes, to pure, brutal, wall noise, to simple minimalistic ambient, to concrete sound.

I use sounds from electronic synthesis, concrete and acoustic sounds, and just junk noise I make with Audacity by clicking generate>white noise then running that through a number of filters (usually up to 40 different filters). I also like to make "noise remixes", every once and a while.


Track Listing:
  1. Codpeice (Cuts, Scratches and Bruises mix)
  2. Can't See The Sun
  3. Cantakerous
  4. Armweld
  5. All Over on the Table
  6. Lord
  7. Deep Inside the Drome Jungles Pt. 1
  8. The Drome Jungles Pt. 2: Time to Get Deeper
  9. Pressure Exceeds
  10. HORRIBLE MESS
  11. Circuit Bend
  12. 9Forever34Luv
  13. ntln
  14. NOISE JAM
  15. DISASTER9]_88LOVE_maybe_

No comments: