Friday, September 21, 2007

[AMR036] Phase Shifts - Compassion

Compassion…
for you-
for me-
I feel for you;
I understand your pain…
I would do anything-
anything at all,
if only…
My tears for yours;
I would suffer for you,
ease your burden…
Would you do the same for me-
for anyone-
Do you feel?
Could you feel?
If only, if only…

Thanks for coming by. I hope you enjoy this album and the poem. Compassion is the first step to helping others- to realize another's pain and want to alleviate it. To do anything at all that helps -- even to bring about a smile -- is a step in the right direction. I think of this album as being deeply ambient in nature with many elements that are relaxing and uplifting. I think the music captures the mood indicated by each track's title. I hope it makes you reflective and feel better…

plur…

Track Listing:
  1. Depth of Pain in My Heart
  2. Called From Within a Dream
  3. Tension Released
  4. Healing Soulution
  5. Your Love
  6. Hope Beyond Hope
  7. Tears Flow From an Eye
  8. Harboring Sentiments


No comments: