Friday, September 21, 2007

[AMR038] Hello - Compilation 1

I am starting a series of compilation releases.

The reason they are going to be simply called "Compilation #" is because they don't all fit into the same genre. However, they do all follow a similar theme... I'll let you decide what that theme is.

The songs in these compilations will range from feel-good electronica to dark, unnerving atmospheres, to 'dark-hop', to grunge and industrial.

Enjoy...
or not...
Mike

Track Listing:
  1. Feeling Good
  2. Forest Youth
  3. Gerudo
  4. I Care Not For Tenderness
  5. I Want An Unhealthy Relationship
  6. Love You (Rainy Day)
  7. No Hard Work
  8. Pae Rise
  9. Show Me The End Of My World
  10. This Is How I Spend My Days
  11. Will You Stay Forever
  12. You Are My Universe

No comments: