Friday, September 21, 2007

[AMR044] Phase Shifts - Cerebral Vortex

Hey there, thank you for checking out my fifth album. When I first set out to accomplish this work, I was originally planning to simply fuse the acid and idm genres and keep it minimal. However as work got underway, I quickly realized this was going to be so much more. I would like to say the common flavor throughout is acid, but I'll let you be the judge. This work fuses many elements together in a variety of combinations. You will hear layers of acid, idm, breaks, ambient, downtempo, and even a little trance. Also, you will notice this album has another theme- the mind. Each track explores various aspects of brain functionality from chemical mechanics to physiological manifestations. I hope you have as much fun enjoying these soundscapes as I had creating them. Thanks again.

Track Listing:
  1. Crossing the Synapse
  2. Funk Receptor
  3. Whirlpool of Thought
  4. Hidden Deep Within the Grey Matter
  5. Flashback
  6. Chilled Synesthesia
  7. Exhausted Neurotransmitter
  8. Reuptake Inhibition


No comments: