Thursday, September 27, 2007

[AMR049] Phase Shifts - House Specials

Hey there, thank you for checking out my new album. I would like to say the common flavor throughout this album is house, but I'll let you be the judge. This work fuses many elements together in a variety of combinations. You will hear layers of house, acid, ambient, downtempo, and trance. Also, you will notice this album has another theme- restaurants/food. Each track explores various delicacies from a lighthearted point of view. I hope you have as much fun enjoying these soundscapes as I had creating them. Thank you for your continued support.


Track Listing:
  1. Hot and Sour
  2. Vanilla Sprinkles
  3. Poppy Seeds On My Slaw
  4. Melted Tuna
  5. Tomatoes On Lettuce
  6. Blue Blamange
  7. Fried Ice Cream
  8. Apple Pie


No comments: